Button Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Operaen i Oslo

This is going back to summer. But it's blowing and freezing here in Oslo so I needed some warm, touristy images to smile at. One day after class I took a stroll downtown to the new and oh so beautiful Opera House. Right on the water, it's stunning and when the sun shines you can barely look at the thing it's so BRIGHT. Now...grey sky...not as pretty. But the clean cut lines are still there!



My self portrait.






I've have an ongoing obsession with taking photos of what I call the 'dirty bird.'


Above: The actual material of the outside of the Opera House.  Lots of bubbly dots!  ;)
Below:  Inside.  Not even sure what it was...but it was cooool.  Dont you think?

Coat Room  =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...