Button Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Website Launched!

I've spent hours and hours of time, dedication, tears and love on my photography. Finally I've entered the real, professional, grown-up world and I'm so thrilled to announce my brand spankin' new website! I'm incredibly excited to push myself harder and dive deeper and deeper into photography. I've been moving slowly but surely and I believe it's in the right direction.

Please, please, please stop by and check me out! You must. You must also tell EVERYONE you know all about it - facebook them, email them, call them, send them the link and bookmark it in your browser. So go ahead now and take a look around then let me know what you think. I'd love your thoughts! And then of course call and book me :) I'm ready, excited and willing to meet you and take some AWESOME photos! Lets get this thing started.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...