Button Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweetest little thing

If I had to choose a family to become a part of I'd choose this COOL family. I think Beth and Herman win the award for coolest parents! So loving, open, caring...you can see it in all they say and do.
Earlier I took some photos of Axel, last week we met up to get some photos of the whole family together and big sister Embla!!! Embla was in Norway over the holidays and lives in New Zealand...which makes for the most ADORABLE ACCENT ever. Everything that came from her mouth, whether it be English or Norwegian (she knows more Norwegian than me), I couldn't help but get warm fuzzies.
We stayed in for a few shots and braved the cold outside for some adventure shots! :)



Such good sports...they were totally up for sitting in the display window! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...