Button Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Bloody Brilliant!

I had an awesome trip to LONDON! My good friend Lydia and I flew over for the weekend and met up with Diana who had to make the long trip from the U.S. They put up with me always lagging behind because I could never stop taking photos. (Thank you girls! :) I have OH SO MANY MORE photos to share but for now here are some of the 'sites' downtown London. I had been dying to get a shot of the London Eye, Big Ben and the London Bridge....mission accomplished.
I have definitely been hit by the travel bug now. Next stop...er...work, then paycheck.....then ...Italy? Spain? :) What do you think?

There it is.....the dirty bird!  Oh
I'm know. I'm a geek.





St.Paul's Cathedral
Tower of London


The Thames!

Above & Below:  The National Gallery
Lydia and Diana!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...