Button Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oslo Winter Light

Last weekend was beautiful and suprise suprise the sun was shining! (This weekend...a whole different story) I met up with my new shooting buddies for some gooood coffee and a shooting extravaganza! I borrowed Priscillas Nikon camera and it REALLY tested my photography skills since I'm a Canon girl. I could barely use the thing and felt like I was learning all over! It was so frustrating, but when I got the shots home there were a few good ones. =)  We tried to focus on light and reflections through glass (posting those next) before we froze our buns off and lost the light downtown at Aker Bryge. By the way...exciting news coming up sooooooon!

Tusen Takk Priscilla og Hans Ola. Det var så fint!






Hans Ola (above) og Priscilla (below)




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...