Button Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Underground and Double Deckers!

Much of our time in London was spent walking around and trying to get from one destination to the next. However, I didn't realize how HUGE London is! It took us 45 minutes on the bus to get just a few miles. I didn't mind so much though because seriously...who doesn't just love those double decker buses? The subway system is a whole different story. I was so thankful I've gotten used to taking trains and subways from living in Norway because dang that underground is complicated and confusing...not to mention PACKED. I love what Lydia said while we were stopped on a seriously filled subway, 'This could be a deoderant commercial.' How do Londoners do it?












LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...