Button Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The last of London.

Well, maybe. ;) I had a few more I had to share. I'm lovin' the travel photography because it was (still is) something I feel I needed to work on and also I needed it so I didn't have to put photos of other peoples children and weddings on my walls! I'm hoping to get out there and get some faces soon.  No worries.




Eros. God of Love.


I'm in love with the £10.  It's the hummingbird.  They always remind me of my lovely grandmother. One of the last times I saw her she was out at the farm sitting in her chair and she was surrounded by hummingbirds!  I looked out the window that her chair faced and they were zooming allllllll around.  It was stunning and beautiful....just like she was.  :)
Yes.  I ate fish and chips.
Last of the photos posted....but the first shot I took.  I hope you enjoyed the trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...