Button Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vanessa and Eirik + One

Vanessa and Eirik -  A gorgeous couple, deeply in love, who couldn't be happier to be carrying a child.  After years of trying they will soon (Mid-August!!) be welcoming their sweet baby boy into the world.  Hearing Vanessa tell me their story just gave me goosebumps and then beam with joy!  :)  Seriously tho, ummm...Vanessa can you teach me how to be as cool as you?
Vanessa recently opened her own yoga and dance studio in Sola!  Check out Studio Vanessa on Facebook HERE.  After seeing her HEADSTAND at 33 weeks pregnant you know she is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.  We started out near the Three Swords in Stavanger then headed to their cozy home for some more intimate shots.  First outfit was a cool as heck ONSIE!  YES!  This is how I know these people ROCK.

I can't wait to meet your new babe guys. :) See you in the fall!


HELLO....they're definitely going to have a gorgeous baby.


So sweet.  :)





Ummm...can I trade my body for your 33 week pregnant body? Pretty please?
OOOOHHHH MY is right!!!!!! AAAAMAZING.  Yep.
Dance moves.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...