Button Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Days are here!

Wind blown hair (see below), boat rides, bare feet, cold drinks, camp fires, bull rides, sweat, sun tan lotion, blue lake, good music, ice cream cones, sun kissed cheeks, family, friends, fish fry, parades, smiles, love......my favorites of summer.

I'm CRAZY busy this week with shooting and finishing up edits before I head out for the States. I CAN NOT get enough of this little Eva's hair. How lucky is she? Really? Are you kidding me? wow.


Aaaaand a bit of music for you. *Warning* This link will take you to a COUNTRY MUSIC video! Yes, that's right country. If you know me, you know I LOVE country music. Well...if you didn't know that then you know it now. Sing it now....SUMMERTIME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...