Button Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Faith + Ethan = Brilliant and Cute!

The last week has been a whirlwind of meeting more aaaaamazing families! I got to hang out with Faith and Ethan at their house, meet their Pati (Grandma) who was visiting all the way from Malaysia. We all admitted that it wasn't exactly hot weather but it wasn't raining so we hit up the beach! We even dipped our toes in! Yea, I touched salt water. :)
Once again, every single word that came out of these gorgeous kids was suuuuuper cute because they have the most adorable accent. I really wanted to record them just talking to me the whole time.  One day when I have kids can someone teach them to speak with a British accent?!  Please?!!

Siblings rock.



Hello Kitty is ALL the RAGE.  Still.  I'm considering getting a set of dishes just like Faiths.
We had a TEA PARTY.  How appropriate!



Red light, Green light.  Get's them every time.  ;)






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...