Button Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

They grow up so fast.

Families get bigger,  babies turn into toddlers, and love grows immeasurably.  You might remember little Axel and this fabulous family from last year...now he's not so little and he has a new little brother, Seb!  I met Beth and Herman at their home in Oslo and we had a fun time hanging out once again.  We were lucky and the sun even peaked out to melt a bit of snow in the city.  We even did a little reenactment at the fire hall.  I seriously love this family.













When I walked into Beth and Hermans apartment I could have sworn Axel hadn't grown a bit in over a year! Then I realized it was SEB! Seb wore the exact same itty bitty hat that Axel wore during our photo shoot. Adorable or what?

Above: Axel at 6 months                 Below: Seb at 2 months

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...