Button Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The people we meet.

"At its essence, travel photography is about inspiration - being inspired by what you see in the world and having the talent and skill to transform this inspiration into good photographs"    - Nick Onken




Some days it's a struggle to stay inspired.  Especially on cold rainy days.  I've spent a lot of time, ok....way too much time.....perusing photography blogs and being inspired by others work.  After going through some of my own work I was reminded why I have such a deep passion for photography.  It's the people.  Through photography I have met some of the most INCREDIBLE people - friends, co-workers, children on the street, old men drinking coffee.  I am so thankful for and cherish the connections I make with people through travelling.  It's so rewarding and fills my heart with oh so much joy when I see that photo of those group of boys playing futbol in between palm trees and the sweetest old ladies giving a goodbye kiss.  Those kids, men, and women are the inspiration I see in the world.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...