Button Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Sweet Summer Barn Wedding // Stavanger Bryllup

I was really looking forward to Kristine & Mortens wedding because I knew it would be filled with amazing DIY details and the coolest people. It was perfect! These two have style (remember their Engagement Session here?) and Kristine really put it to work with help from her family to create the look and feel she wanted for her wedding day. An old renovated barn was the perfect setting for their ribbon and string wrapped wine glasses, cute banners, confetti throw, family bbq, and delicious cake table! It was one of those AWESOME sunny and warm Stavanger days we've been having for Kristine to dawn her Leila Hafzi gown...it seemed to be the perfect dress for her! Their family gathered from all over Norway and flew in from Germany to be with them. I loved the mix of languages and I even teared up when Mortens grandmother gave a speech in German....tho I have no clue what she was saying I could just see and feel the meaning behind it all.  haha!
I have been incredibly lucky this year with weddings and my awesome clients who make me feel so welcome and part of the fam! Thank you to everyone! It was an honor to be a part of your day.

Their beautiful, charming, and delicious cake was from the one and only Chelsea from Slikkepotten Kakebutikk! 

Tusen Takk / Danke / Thank You

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...