Button Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Jessi and Mike // New York Wedding

 It was so special to be at Jessi and Mike's wedding not only as a photographer but also because Jessi is a a good friend of mine from college!  We both studied communication, took theater classes together, and worked at the same television station. When I met Mike just 3 days before their big day I could tell within the first 30 minutes that he's definitely the perfect match for her.  These two have GIANT hearts and love to laugh.  They picked me up at the train station after my 20 hours of traveling from Norway to New York and we caught up like no time has passed. I knew this wedding would be special and fun with their military background.  The suits, the shirts (which were hand sewn by Jessi's dad!!), the antiques and traditions, the cake cutting, the breakout dances... it was all awesome.  I definitely shed some tears when Jessi gave little rings to Mikes son and daughter as a symbol of her own commitment not only to Mike but also to their family. 
So I'm sharing a TON of photos cuz I couldn't narrow it down and wanted to show you their awesome day!  I shot for 12 hours, brought my camera onto the dance floor and just had a blast.  : )

Thank you guys for making me feel truly welcome and like I was part of the family!!   - MoJo
Jessi wore her mothers veil.  Aaaabsolutely stunning.
Infectious smiles.  ; )

Cutting the cake with a sword.  whoa.  how cool is that?
 I love when a bride and groom actually dance!  Seriously...get down with it!!

Congratulations Mike and Jessi...I'm SO happy for you! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...