Button Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Travel Tip #1 // Croatia

Take a day trip.

Put me on a boat in the middle of the Adriatic sea any time! This August I was incredibly fortunate and took a trip to the amazing country of Croatia. I instantly fell in love with the clear clear clear blue waters of the Makarska Rivera. We set up camp in the busy city of Makarska. It's such a beautiful place (photos of Makarska to come soon) to spend a few days exploring...and on the 4th day we took a boat day trip! Yes, my friends island hopping. I highly encourage it! The open sea and fresh warm air paired up with quaint villages and beaches just screaming to be explored with plenty of locals to watch.

With my camera and boyfriend by my side we took a boat day trip to the island of Hvar and Brač. We toured the little villages and did what the tourists do...took photos and ate fish. The town of Bol has one of the best beaches in the world  - the Zlatni Rat beach. I managed to take a few photos before setting my camera down and dipping in myself! 
Leaving Markaska in the morning light!
Above: The town of Jelsa on the island of Hvar.
We went off the beaten path and explored Jelsa.
My boyfriend wears purple shorts and looks good in them! 
Below: The island of Brac. Headed to Zlatni Rat a very unique 2 sided beach! My saying of "I'm not a tourist, I'm a photographer' didn't work here....After making it to the beach, I hid my camera away and played in the waves. It's a must when you're on one of the top rated beaches in the world right!?!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...