Button Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Perfect Gift // Mini Books!

Hey guys. I wanted to share with you one of my absolute favorite products that I offer! Accordion Mini Books. These things are soooo cool and make the perfect little gift or stocking stuffer for basically anyone. I custom design these 8x8cm (3x3inches) books for families, weddings, and boudoir.  Each book comes with it's own plastic sleeve for protection in case you want to throw one in your purse or keep just it clean. They are also magnetized so you can stick them on your fridge! How cool are they!?

Also, check out my post on Beautiful Boudoir Photography. The boudoir book is peeeerfect for a sweet little gift for your groom the day of your wedding!

Give me a hollar if you'd like one created from your very own photo session with me!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...