Button Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Wonderful Love on PEI.

There is really no other way to describe Matt and Rachel's wedding other than 'wonderful.' Wonderful and lovely, and fabulous, and inspiring, and more.  :)  I was correct in expecting a lot of tears...tears of JOY of course...but yes, they did last about all day. (That's 'about' with a Canadian accent.) Seriously the amount of LOVE that these two share is incredible. Their love overflows and reaches everyone they know and meet. It was very clear how incredible these two are and how awesome their families are.

Remember their snowy engagement session HERE?

Twin sister Kelly and I jammed all my gear into her Honda and we drove from Washington D.C. to Prince Edward Island. We spent an incredible 3 days at a beautiful home on the red sand beaches. Let me tell you, Island life is freeeeking shweet. Thank you to both the Cutcliffe and Harper families! You made us feel like family. :)

Rachel and Matt you rock this world.  
 
They are so cute and in love it's ridiculous.





The Confederation Bridge!!!  It's the world's longest bridge over ice-covered water.  YAY Canada!
I know right...B-E-A-U-TIFUL couple.




Stanhope Beach.  Holllaaa!



Something tells me he's crazy about her.  I dunno, is it just me?




I'm crying...they're about to cry...everyone is crying right now.





We're clear that Rachel is a model and Matt thinks she's hot stuff.  I love this shot below!! :)




Kindred spirits.  :) 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...