Button Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Up North in Minnesota

I'm not sure it gets better than a sizzling hot day on the lake with two Mostads. ;) I had Haley and Jayce running through grassy fields, balancing on wobbly fences, and jumping off docks during our photo session. I can NOT get over how much these two look exactly like their mother and father. I am not sure how its possible to look like two people ALL at once so much. But they do.

Jen totally gets what I'm all about. Just hangin' and capturing those real life smiles. After we scouted out some nice grassy areas Haley and Jayce gunned it for the lake...I had to be quick to catch them jumping off into the sunset. Aaaah, what a lovely day.


Seriously. Can noooot believe this one is only going into 2nd grade!?!






Boys have fun during photoshoots too.  ;)
Modeling career for Haley?  I think so.
Tickle me with love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...