Button Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sam + Lindsey + Luke

The weather wasn't exactly cooperating with us during Sams photo session. Riiiight when I showed up it started to rain. Of course. ;) We all hung out in their super cool cabin just outside of Park Rapids, MN until the rain stopped. Then it didn't really stop but we decided to dare the sprinkles anyway. And aren't we happy we did!?!
I've known Luke since 10th grade! Life got crazy, we lost touch and then last summer we reconnected and I met his aaamazing cool wife Lindsey.  She is the type of girl who lights up the room wherever she is with her simle and laugh.  Luke is now an awesome college basketball coach while Lindsey teaches and is also a super rad photographer!  The two radiate energy and happiness.    Really Sam is one lucky little dude.  :)


Lots of happiness and love to the three of you!

I'm in love with this b&w photo! 


Prolly my favorite...yea, my favorite. Look at Sams smile!?!?!




Sam wanted to be done with the photo shoot, but I love how Lindsey was so sweet with him.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...