Button Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Obi-Wan, Superman, and Tinker Bell.

I spent an awesome day in Oslo with my friend Ampy and one rad set of twins and their little sister.  My first time photographing identical twins! It's seriously so cool to watch them interact.  They're completely different from me and my sister...it's got to be the whole boy thing.  However, I must say Sophie is the biggest fire cracker of them all! She's totally the one starting the wrestling matches!  hehe.

We started the day having PANCAKES downtown then hung out enjoying the bit of sunshine doing what kids do best.  Living in their own world of make-believe.  Yes, I joined in and wore an elephant hat.  Check it out on Facebook HERE!
Aaaaaah, what a lovely and FUN day.

Thx Ampy, I had a blast.




















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...