Button Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June Update!

Hey Norway friends!
I just want to keep you updated and let you know that if you're thinking about scheduling a photo shoot NOW is the time to do it!  I will be out of the country from June 29th - September 1st.
I am so lucky to visit my family in Minnesota and while I'm at it I'll be traveling throughout parts of the US and Canada photographing awesome people, children, and weddings.
So if you still need to capture your loved ones this summer in the awesome Norwegian light, on Sola Beach, walkin' on those neat cobblestone streets downtown, or if you just want to have some fun together and grab coffee - give me a shout out at post@desireephoto.com or call 482 42 998. 

(After June 29th I will be available via email only!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...