Button Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Stavanger Stud Muffin"

I actually still use the cool phrase 'Stud Muffin.' Although after my photo shoot with Ethan, I now realize that maybe it's not the cool thing to say any more. I'll have to switch to 'Cool Dude' now because that's what this guy is! In celebration of Ethans confirmation I was invited over to his house and his neato warehouse to take photos. Seriously this guy has such an awesome imagination!  He reminded me of myself back in the day. I used to spend hours away in my land of make-believe. Crushed glass on the ground - obviously stolen diamonds. A tiny creek - could've been a raging river I had to devise a quirky plan to cross.

Ethan is all about the video game 'Half-Life.' Yes, it involves a crowbar. Ethan and his Mom are two of those really cool people who totally get this whole photography thing! Be Yourself! Capture who YOU are. So Ethan was totally pumped to show me his balloon savoy skills, his fluffy cat Guzel, and his super cool red crowbar. I don't think I know a cooler 14-year-old?

Congratulations Ethan!













LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...