Button Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Island: del en

Iceland: part one
Simply stated, my trip to Iceland was...cool.  Literaly it was very cold.  Cold and breathtaking beautiful.  It was awesome to meet up with my twin cousins Liv and Anne and take a little drive down the Ring Road.  Okay, I didn't drive.  It was almost all Liv.  :)
The sights were absolutely INCREDIBLE.  We covered ourselves in wool and ventured from Reykjavik through to the southeast. I've come to really really respect and appreciate nature photographers!  These photos barely give you a glimpse at how spectacular the landscape is in Iceland.  But I took a stab at it.  Apparently there is a reason why I mostly shoot people. ;) 

Isn't the world cool?



I spy Anne by an iceberg!


Skógafoss
And so begins the 'red dot' journey.


This was my absolute favorite part of Iceland. It very well might be the coolest place on earth. It's hard to tell from my photos I think, as I make a sad nature photographer but the way the waves were crashing with so much power and the light and the black sand and the snow and the incredible rock formations...seriously freeking amazing. Kirkjufjara, near Vik.

Join me soon for Island: part two. I'm not going to lie...there are going to be Icelandic ponies. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...