Button Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The O.C.

Ocean City, Maryland that is. My all time favorite models....Kel and Ry! Yes, Ryan drove us the whole way from D.C. to the Maryland coast. There were a lot of firsts this trip....Ryans first time in the ocean...all of our first times eating large boiled crabs....um...me being in Maryland...hellloooo! We spent our first hours at the beach diving under perfect waves, squishing our feet in the sand, and then we got to the good stuff. The photo shoot on the beach of course! Kelly and Ryan are such great sports and do whatever I tell them to do. I'm not lying when I say that these two are always like this...in love. Isn't that how high school sweet hearts are anyways? :) Miss you two already.














LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...