Button Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Family of Weld

We got together for photos riiiight as the sun was starting to go down and we had that nice warm glow. It was so perfect! The entire family seemed to be so comfortable in front of the camera and it shows. True happiness and fun shining right through. The Welds were the last of my photo adventure in D.C. I was incredibly sad to leave. Sad to leave my twin and go back to the singlton life. But the plus is I got to spend awesome quality time with everyone and make some new friends with good hearts and good souls!
We ended this shoot with a quick stop by Walgreens for some hydration. We happened to catch a nice old crazy lady with sock monkey pajama pants! Does it get any cooler? I think not.













LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...