Button Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Stephanie + Stian // Married in Stavanger

Stephanie and Stian's wedding was pretty exciting and special to me for a couple reasons. First, these two have an international love story as Steph is originally from Ohio and Stian from Norway. They dated long distance for months before Stephanie decided to make the big leap over to Norway and it's obvious that Stian appreciates, loves, and cherishes how freeking difficult that jump can be. It has been so neat getting to know both of them and what makes them awesome. I was happy and honored they chose me to document their day, of course it was sealed in stone after I told Stian I had photographed the Cleveland Browns Stadium in Ohio. Love it! Stian has some style and Stephanie, well this girl is a total rocker and surprised everyone by DRUMMING the entire 'It Smells Like Teen Spirit' by Nirvana on her own wedding day! Probably the coolest wedding moment I've ever witnessed!! They also had some rad engagement photos if you remember here. The second reason this wedding was so great was because it was just 2 weeks before my own wedding to a Norwegian man! It was fun capturing the moments of their day knowing soon I'd be doing the same.
What a special time to have the American family over visiting the Norwegian family and getting to know each other!  It is apparent that both sides are ridiculously happy for these two and glad to be connected from both sides of the world.  Now...on to the photos, which I had a hard time narrowing down!  So many lovelies. A special thanks to my assistant, Tiril who helped me capture this awesome day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...