Button Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Susana + Luis // Rogaland Arboretum Forlovelse

Hey friends, I'm back to blogging. YAY. Honestly it was a nice break from blogging and intense social media for a few months.  I had time to regroup, branch out on my own, get business finances in order, volunteer, and do some super lovely shoots with new babies, couples, beautiful boudoir sessions, and some commercial work.  But now spring has arrived and we're coming into the 2014 wedding season! I'm so excited. With a fresh new website, (if you haven't seen it yet, go check it out now!) and new ideas, I'm looking forward to photographing awesome people here in Norway and all over the world.  You'll find me traveling around a bit this summer ...so if you want to see what I'm up to just say hi on the blog, facebook, or instagram!
Susana and Luis are the coolest couple, not to mention adorable...and they are featured on my new site!  We had SO much fun at the Rogaland Arboretum.  When planning your own engagement shoot there are endless possibilities. I love going new places, exploring downtown in the city, or heading to the woods.  You should make your shoot an expression of the two of you!
Susana and Luis, I'm so happy for you!  Thanks for letting me be a part of your story.  :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...