Button Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Knut // 3 Weeks Old // Nyfødt fotograf

Last week I took the train down to Kristiansand to meet Knut for the very first time!  He was only 3 weeks old and he's seriously the cutest little peanut.  Lydia is a good friend of mine who I met back in 2009 when I lived in Oslo!  Whoa, it seems like so long ago already. I felt so honored to spend the day with them and their new little guy.  Lydia and Bård are the coolest and sweetest first-time parents ever!  They're so calm and collected and just as happy as one could be now that Knut has finally arrived.  Sleep, eat, cry, poo, sleep, eat, cry, poo, sleep.....and the journey continues...and it's so worth it cuz seriously look at the adorableness below?!?!  SO CUTE!!  I can't wait to watch him grow.

We even got a few photos with one of Knut's Grandmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...