Button Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lovely Paris.

I returned recently from a trip to Europe.  I was in so many different countries in such a short time I was really starting to confuse the languages.  I flew into Amsterdam (such a COOL place) and trained it to Germany and just when I got down a couple German phrases, I headed to the Chez Republic and from there headed to France then Norway.  PARIS IS SOOO LOVELY.  I loved everything about it (minus the cold snap).  Yes, I did the touristy thing for 2 days but since I'm a photographer I'm continuously reminding others that "I'm not a tourist, I'm a photographer" and this is why I photograph absolutely EVERYTHING.  And friends ask, why are you taking photos of that or that random person.  (For the answer, see the photos below : ) Usually I am getting lost and am way behind the group.  :)  Thanks to ALL of you who've endured my traveling photo obsession. 
Ok - on to more that I loooved about Paris.  Eiffel Tower, Croissants! OOOH, fabulous food, fabulous desserts and fabulous people and a beautiful language.

Please can I be French too?
I took some advice from a wonderful photographer living in Paris - Carla Coulson - and stopped by Pain de Sucre.  OH my.  You should've seen the size of the smile of my face. I basically turned into a 4-year-old in a candy store.  To-Die-For.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...