Button Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

WHAT!?!?!


Hey Friends,
It's been quite a whirl wind of a week. Yes, the rumors are true...I have moved back to America! I'm now back home in Minnesota.

Sometimes life is crazy and it takes you on a ride that you just didn't plan. This last week I have felt so much love and support from all my friends and family. I am so lucky - that is a truth I can not deny. It is incredibly nice to be home with family again. So, thank you to all of you.

Though I will be going through a lot of changes and sometimes the road seems very bumpy ahead, I am excited for new opportunities and new friends here at home! One thing that surely has NOT changed is my passion and love for photography. I would LOVE to take your photos if you're living here in the US of A!
For all you Norwegian folk, I hope we meet again soon and if you're ever back in the States give me a call for photos!


Drop me a line or just call to chat. I'd love to hear from you!

New updated phone: 1-218-760-5711
Email is still the same: post@desireephoto.com

www.desireephoto.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...