Button Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Jena and Mitchell Davis!

Just wanted to post a few photos of my friends Jena and Mitch! I have been friends with Mitch since high school and Jena since college. It was actually me and my sister Kelly who introduced the two and bam...we produced a lovely couple! :) Jena is also one of the first people who inspired me to learn lots more about photography as she herself and Mitch are photographers and designers. I was not their photographer..I was in the wedding! (It was a BLAST) Megan from http://www.meganphoto.com/ was their AWESOME photographer. So I didn't spend much time taking photographs, however these are the handful that I did snap.

Love and miss you both! :)

HOT!


Pink dress is soooo Jena. :)

Again...soooo Jena. hehe

Nikki was tearing up when we all snuck in to see Mitch and Jena's first meeting of the day. Yea, all the bridemaids were at tearfest during the whole wedding too. ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...